Intermedia Group seeks highly motivated indivduals who posses the ability to provide high quality service. If you are a self-starter with multi-tasking abilities, then we would like to hear from you. Contact us now to learn the opportunities available.
Do you need experience? Do you want to work with the latest technology?
Intermedia Group seeks interns to assist us with our ongoing projects and daily office operations. There are opportunities for individuals looking to work as unpaid interns in return for experience for their resume, and/or school credit. Upon completion of 240 hrs. students will be eligible to receive a free Brand New Dell Computer, or a Dell Credit of equal value. See the Internship page for more details.
IT Support Technician
We are currently seeking a full-time IT Support Technician to start immediately! This role will work directly with our rapidly expanding client base providing both onsite and remote technical support. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines! Ability to multi-task and prioritize support for multiple customers is a must.
Candidates must possess the following skills and competencies to be considered for the position:
• Minimum 3 years small/mid size business IT support (preferably in a 3rd party or consulting firm setting)
• Ability to support/work in a multi user/multi client environment on different platforms
• Firewall and network engineering/ system administration in a multi-tenant environment.
• Windows Server and PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
• Network design, support and configuration experience is a must
• New equipment setup and installation.
• Server Administration
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, SQL Server, FTP, IIS, SSL, Exchange.
• Virtualization & Backup Software including but not limited to VMWare & Veeam
• Experience with web development and code is a plus
• Must have a strong commitment to providing quality customer service
• Must be punctual, detail oriented and professional at all times.
• Must be a self-motivator with a desire to succeed.
• Written communication skills are a must as all staff is responsible for thorough documentation of services performed and client interactions
• Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week
• Must be able to participate in team on-call rotation
• Must pass criminal background check and a laboratory drug screen and provide a minimum of two professional references
Intermedia Group offers an attractive salary and compensation package. Qualified candidates please email your resume, salary requirements and professional references to email@example.com for consideration. Phone inquiries will not be accepted. Please no recruiters.
Do you have what it takes? Do you have a unique quality that will directly impact our ability to service our clients?